Consider the benefits of joining the
Wanneroo Business Association
The WBA aims include:
- The exchange of business and trading knowledge between members.
- To act as a representative body in all matters that may affect businesses at either a local, state or federal level.
- To work with all government bodies and organisations to improve business conditions and opportunities.
- Enhance business conditions in the City of Wanneroo and promote a favourable image of the region.
- To provide networking opportunities and social activities for members.
Benefits to WBA members include:
- Regular member meetings, allowing networking opportunities and information from key speakers on a range of subjects.
- A business resource where you can go for business advice and assistance either directly or by referral.
- The development of a website to promote local trade and businesses as well as keeping members and the community informed of WBA activities and issues.
- A periodical quality newsletter, including business information and member profiles.
- An Association that will work closely with the City of Wanneroo to address local issues and implement initiatives to promote and develop business opportunities.
- An Association that has affiliation with state and national small business councils enabling input to the development of government policy that impacts on small business owners.
Join online Now!
Nomination Fee: $30 Business with less than 10 employees
or $60 Business with 10 employees and above
Annual Membership: $264 (GST Inclusive)
Financial Year pro-rata applies
Fill out the form and credit card details below
or you can download an application form by clicking here
Membership enquiries can be made on 9206 3888
or through our contact page.
Already a member and need to renew?
Fill out our Members Renewal form online... click here